Friday, June 15, 2012

Tool 8: Classroom Devices

It is my understanding that my classroom will be equipped with 4 netbooks and 4 iPads. As a Mac-user, I am very excited about the iPads and am very familiar with their basic/general use. I am looking forward to having my students use them for many of the web-based options that I've learned about so far.

As far as managing the devices, I like several of the suggestions I read about. I am going to attempt to make the procedures as simple as possible. Having too many rules, turns kids off of the learning because they are so caught up in trying to comply. Having a check-out/turn-in protocol and a few rules of appropriate use are what I am going to focus on.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree that too many rules will turn the students off of the learning.

    ReplyDelete